FREE SHIPPING ORDERS $80.00 + . CANADA & USA . FREE SAMPLES WITH EVERY ORDER. SAVE 10% CODE: PINK10%OFF
PINK AVENUE AZA SKIN CARE
BEST SKIN CARE FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN.
PINK AVENUE SKIN CARE
FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN
PURIFIES OILY, CONGESTED PORES,
LEAVES THE SKIN FRESH, CLEAN AND MATTIFIED
SOOTHES AND CALMS REDNESS ASSOCIATED WITH SKIN BREAKOUTS.
PARABEN FREE. NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
NATURAL AND ORGANIC BOTANICALS.
Best Skin Care for acne prone skin, Toronto, ON
A dermatologist formulated skincare for skin prone to acne.
Clarifies, revives and brightens the appearance of uneven looking skin tone often associates with acne prone skin.
CONTINUED USE WILL:
- minimizes pore appearance, for a glowing, healthier looking and feeling skin.
- fades the appearance of uneven skin tone marks
- The best Acne-prone Skin Care, Toronto,
- hydration appropriate for acne prone skin helps to reduce the appearance of red, irritated skin
- smooths skin texture
Clinically formulated to deliver proven results with a combination
of medical grade and natural ingredients.
AZA PURIFYING CLEANSER
A unique clay-rich clarifying cleanser that addresses excess oil of the skin and deep cleanses acne- prone skin. Clarifying Sulphur helps to establish equilibrium while Salicylic and Azelaic Acids offerskin conditioning benefits uniquely suitable for oily or combination skin.
AZELAIC ACID – Helps to deep cleanse clogged pores, beneficial for skin that is visibly acne prone. Effective for mild to moderate acne. Has a brightening effect of the skin, which is highly beneficial to promote a healthier looking, visibly clarified skin.
KAOLIN CLAY - All-natural ingredient draw impurities such as dirt, dead skin cells and residue left behind from the use of cosmetic products, Absorbs and cleanses away other surface toxins without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Skin benefits from mineral of clay when Kaolin is applied to the skin.
SULPHUR- soothing, calming, sebum regulating.
ARNICA EXTRACT - soothing, anti inflammatory effect, highly beneficial for acne prone skin, fortifying the defences of acne prone, sensitive skin barrier
How to use: Apply to dampened face and throat, massaging with damp fingers in light, upward strokes. Concentrate on any areas of congestion and impurities. Rinse with warm water. Follow with toner.
AZA SALICYLIC TONER
Formulated with sulphur, a powerful astringent toner that slough away keratinized skin cells that often clog pores. Salicylic Acid helps to deep clean pores while refining and clarifying the appearance of the skin. Astringent Witch Hazel and pore revitalizing Azelaic Acid targets pore congestion while soothing, refreshing botanical extracts leave skin feeling calm and revived.
SULPHUR – antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and sebum regulating.
AZELAIC ACID -. Effective for mild to moderate acne. Inhibits the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne. Helps to keep the skin pores clean. Brightening effect of the skin.
WITCH HAZEL – Naturally antibacterial. Effectively removes dirt and oil from skin without over drying. Helps control oil production on the skin, Maintains a normal balance between oily and dry.
SALICYLIC ACID – Breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells. Excellent for the acne resulting from blocked pores. Penetrates the hair follicle and helps prevent pores from clogging. Helps to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation that result from the acne blemishes.
How to use: After cleansing, apply toner onto cotton pad and apply to face and neck avoiding contact with eyes.
GLYCOLIC GEL 10%
10 MINUTE PEEL
Micro peel with 10% glycolic acid at low pH removes dead cells to improve pore appearance and texture. Marine extracts replenish moisture and improve elasticity to lessen appearance of fine lines and acne marks.
10% Pure Glycolic Acid: Penetrates into pores, minimizing the skin cell build-up that causes acne lesions. Exfoliates the outer dead cell layer to reveal healthier, fresher skin.
Algae Firming Peptides: hydrating, purifying ingredient also boosts collagen production.
Mate, Kola and Guarana Extracts: These botanicals calm skin inflammation, acne breakouts, mature and hormonally disturbed skin.
EXFOLIATE: After cleansing, apply Pink Avenue Glycolic Gel evenly to face, avoiding eyes. For first two weeks, rinse off after 10-20 minutes. After two weeks, if tolerated, do not rinse off. Never apply to red, irritated or peeling skin.
CLARIFYING B3 SERUM
Helps in the establishment of normal skin, addressing pore congestion and eruptive outbreaks. Creates an optimum topical environment to dissolves oil for a more uniform appearance. Brightening and improves the appearance of uneven looking skin tone and spots common with acne prone skin. Antioxidant to to energize and fortify the skin against environmental exposure.
AZELAIC ACID - Effective for mild to moderate acne prone skin. Fortifies and strengthens acne prone skin Helps to keep the skin pores clean. Brightening effect of the skin.
SULPHUR – helps to minimize excessively oily skin.
NIACINAMIDE - Helps to clarify pigment, beneficial for blemished skin.
LACTIC ACID - gentle exfoliating acid, suitable for most skin types.
TOMATO EXTRACT H.GL.-M.S. - rich in vitamins and minerals. Hydrating antioxidant to the skin. Helps balance moisture of the skin and regulate sebum.
SALICYLIC ACID –Breaks down, exfoliates dead skin cells. Deep cleanses the hair follicle and helps prevent pores from getting clogged. Helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone that may result from active acne.
pink avenue aza
c radiance creme
OILY & ACNE SKIN NEEDS MOISTURE TO IMPROVE..
AZA C Radiance nourishes and fortifies while brightening and clarifying the appearance of the skin. This rejuvenating moisturizer aids in the absorption of excess oil, replenishment of minerals and vital nutrients, resulting in a radiant, soft matte finish.
AZELAIC ACID - Effective for mild to moderate acne. Inhibits the growth of skin bacteria that causes acne and helps to keep the skin pores clean.
ARBUTIN Brightening and illuminating skin tones to improve the appearance of brown age spots. Inhibits production of unwanted pigmentation.
NIACINAMIDE –Vitamin B3 - Improves appearance of skin texture and improves the appearance of hyper pigmented spots. Calms red blotchiness. Helps to reduce the severity of fine lines.
VITAMIN C: creates a brighter complexion and helps to improve the appearance of uneven looking skin tone, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
CYANIDIUM CALDARIUM EXTRACT: red algae is found to hydrate, rejuvenate, protect and fortify the skin barrier for a more vibrant looking skin.
How to use: Following cleansing, apply a small amount of crème to face and neck and massage in gently.
Allow 1-2 minutes for full absorption. Slight tingling may be experienced, which is normal, but will subside in a few minutes.
PINK AVENUE CLINIC
ACNE PRONE SKIN
FACIALS AND PEELS
Pro Copper G Peel
Dermatologist formulated, PRO COPPER G Peel glycolic peel is the best acne peel in Toronto, ON. An amazing and highly effective peel to revive, refresh and even skin tone, and bring the "glow" back to your skin.
Perfectly safe for Fitzpatrick Skin Types 1- V .
What's your Fitzpatrick skin type? Click here to find out
This Best Acne Peel in Toronto, ON is a highly effective glycolic, copper tri-peptide peel. PRO COPPER G Peel is most effective as a series of 4 to 8 weekly or bi-weekly treatments, depending on your skin type.
This peel can be incorporated with other treatments (micro current facial treatment) to produce the best visible improvement in skin luminosity, fine lines and superficial wrinkles, uneven skin tone and age spots, as well as acne and acne marks/scars.
Glycolic Peels - did you know?
Exfoliants such as PRO COPPER G Peel do thin the dead outermost layer of the skin, the stratum corneum. And in removing significant amounts of this dead cell layer, people who use glycolic acid products notice a new 'glow' to their skin.
This reported glow is explained by the fact that dead cells no longer cover the living cells, and so the skin surface looks more radiant. What’s more, the living epidermal cell layer will thicken over time, further restoring a more youthful appearance to the skin.
Over time, skin to which glycolic acid products are applied will also start to make new collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. Sometimes the cosmetic improvement to the epidermal layer from use of glycolic acid products is significant within days. Dermal change - like reduction in the appearance of fine lines -- usually takes at least two weeks.
Before and After: PRO COPPER G Peels, 12 treatments once per week, plus Pink Avenue Skin Care at home.
- 70% partially buffered Glycolic Acid - breaks down the bonds between cells to allow easier exfoliation of dead skin cells, stored excess pigment and clogged pores and debris
- Copper Tri Peptides - produces a firmer skin texture and helps the skin heal faster and more dramatically after the peel
PRO COPPER G Peel
- Individual - $80.00
- Buy 6 and recieve a FREE ACNE CONTROL SYSTEM
STEPS TO GETTING IT UNDER CONTROL
Acne attacks can range from the mildly annoying
to disfiguring and depressing.
Don't give up as there are
steps and solutions to help.
Take an inventory of everything you put on or touch your face with.The Staphylococci bacteria found in an inflamed breakout can spread causing more eruptions. That means, NO facial sponges, NO facial brushes. Think of the kitchen sink sponge! Would you rub that all over your face? Of course not! Facial cleansing sponges and cleansing brushes can harbor bacteria, pick up bacteria and move it all over. A good cleanser and your hands are far cleaner.
- Steely, shiny. pimple popping instruments (the ones with the little hole that you press down with all your might to get that %$^# breakout) NO NO NO, get rid of it.
- Avoid picking at acne with long fingernails. You can spread infection, as long nails can harbor bacteria.
- No makeup brushes to apply liquid foundation. Applying your liquid makeup with a brush (or sponge) over infected acne, then dipping it back into the bottle, then on again, then in again is a great way to load up your liquid foundation with bacteria that will be sure to keep cross infecting your skin.
- Switch to Mineral Foundations instead. Pink Ave Mineral Powders are awesome because they are very resistant to harboring bacteria. Formulated with Titanium Dioxide, Pink Ave Mineral Powders can be soothing to acne skin. When applying the mineral powder, be sure to clean your mineral brush each time.
- Sleeping beauty, change your pillow cover every night when your acne is in an eruptive state.
- Eat lean, green and balanced. Drink your water. Water is the best way to keep your body flushed and running smoothly. Properly hydrating your body will help the function of your skin. Not sure how much to drink? Check the color of your urine, it should be the color of straw or clear when you are drinking enough for your body. Darker tones of yellow is an indication you are not properly hydrated. Pretty simple, no?
- A great cleanser is your skin's best friend and is the first step in keeping your skin's PH balanced. A well formulated cleanser can give you soothing,immediate relief to acne skin. If your skin is dry and tight after cleaning or feels oily and not clean, then you have the wrong cleanser. If your skin's PH is not balanced then it will have a tough time naturally protecting and healing itself.
- UV light (suntanning) may appear to temporarily improve acne and is not a proven, safe remedy. UV rays over time will age the skin, cause photo damage (discoloration) and put you at risk for skin cancers in the future. Having your face carved up to remove cancers is not worth clearing up a few pimples temporarily.
THE TRUTH ABOUT SKIN: In the 30 years I have worked with a faces and skin, this I know to be true; I have never come across a "perfect" skin. Magazines, photos are often manipulated to create the illusion of a perfect pore-less skin. Every face has good days, and not so great days due to weather, environment, lifestyle, hormones, natural progression of aging, diet, medication, sleep or lack of etc. The key is to learn to understand what "triggers" your skin, adapt, care for it daily and try not to stress too much about it. Stand 2 feet back from a mirror, that is what the world sees.
If your acne is severe and cystic, consult with you doctor.
Medical intervention maybe required along with the suggestions above.
Pink Avenue Aesthetics
All rights reserved. ©Copyright 2021