PINK AVENUE SKIN CARE FOR ACNE-PRONE SKIN
Best Skin Care for acne prone skin, Toronto, ON
A dermatologist formulated skincare for skin prone to acne.
Clarifies, revives and brightens the appearance of uneven looking skin tone often associates with acne prone skin.
CONTINUED USE WILL:
- minimizes pore appearance, for a glowing, healthier looking and feeling skin.
- fades the appearance of uneven skin tone marks
- The best Acne-prone Skin Care, Toronto,
- hydration appropriate for acne prone skin helps to reduce the appearance of red, irritated skin
- smooths skin texture
Clinically formulated to deliver proven results with a combination
of medical grade and natural ingredients.
AZA PURIFYING CLEANSER
Pink Avenue Aza Purifying Cleanser is a unique clay-rich clarifying cleanser that addresses excess oil of the skin and deep cleanses acne- prone skin. Clarifying Sulphur helps to establish equilibrium while Salicylic and Azelaic Acids offerskin conditioning benefits uniquely suitable for oily or combination skin.
AZELAIC ACID – Helps to deep cleanse clogged pores, beneficial for skin that is visibly acne prone. Effective for mild to moderate acne. Helps to fortify the skin against acne-prone derma conditions and helps to keep the skin pores clean. Has a brightening effect of the skin, which is highly beneficial to promote a healthier looking, visibly clarified skin.
KAOLIN CLAY - Ail-natural ingredient draw impurities such as dirt, dead skin cells and residue left behind from the use of cosmetic products, Absorbs and cleanses away other surface toxins without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Skin benefits from mineral of clay when Kaolin is applied to the skin.
SULPHUR- soothing, calming effect for acne prone skin and sebum regulating.
ARNICA EXTRACT - soothing, anti inflammatory effect, highly beneficial for acne prone skin, fortifying the defences of acne prone, sensitive skin barrier
GLYCOLIC GEL 10%
10 MINUTE PEEL
EXFOLIATE: After cleansing, apply Pink Avenue Glycolic Gel evenly to face, avoiding eyes. For first two weeks, rinse off after 10-20 minutes. After two weeks, if tolerated, do not rinse off. Never apply to red, irritated or peeling skin.
Micro peel with 10% glycolic acid at low pH removes dead cells to improve pore appearance and texture. Marine extracts replenish moisture and improve elasticity to lessen appearance of fine lines and acne marks. 50ML
10% Pure Glycolic Acid: Penetrates into pores, minimizing the skin cell build-up that causes acne lesions. Exfoliates the outer dead cell layer to reveal healthier, fresher skin.
Algae Firming Peptides: Derived from Hawaiian Red Sea Extract, this hydrating, purifying ingredient also boosts collagen production.
Mate, Kola and Guarana Extracts: These botanicals calm skin inflammation, acne breakouts, mature and hormonally disturbed skin.
CLARIFYING B3 SERUM
Helps in the establishment of normal skin, addressing pore congestion and eruptive outbreaks. Creates an optimum topical environment to dissolves oil for a more uniform appearance. Brightening and improves the appearance of uneven looking skin tone and spots common with acne prone skin. Antioxidant to to energize and fortify the skin against environmental exposure.
AZELAIC ACID - Effective for mild to moderate acne prone skin. Fortifies and strengthens acne prone skin and Helps to keep the skin pores clean. Azelaic acid is also has a brightening effect of the skin.
SULPHUR – helps to minimize excessively oily skin. NIACINAMIDE -Vitamin B3 providing a wide range of benefits for the skin. Helps to clarify pigment particularly beneficial for blemished, dry or sensitive skin an anti-wrinkle treatment. LACTIC ACID - gentle exfoliating acid, suitable for most skin types.
TOMATO EXTRACT H.GL.-M.S. - rich in vitamins and minerals. Hydrating antioxidant to the skin. Helps balance moisture of the skin and regulate sebum. Tomato contains lycopene, a powerful anti-oxidant that helps fortify skin firmness and resiliency.
SALICYLIC ACID –Breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells. Ideal for clogged pores that may lead to acne prone skin. Deep cleanses the hair follicle and helps prevent pores from getting clogged. Helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone that may result from active acne.
OILY & ACNE SKIN NEEDS MOISTURE TO IMPROVE.
Hyaluronic acid provides the perfect moisture balance for your skin.
Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin A & E
Acne skin needs to well hydrated in order for the skin to improve.
Oil and water are 2 very different things. If your skin is oily and feels dry, the skin's PH is out of balance. PH balanced skin = happier, better skin.
Hyal Derma Glow Oil-free Moisturizer with
- Hyaluronic acid: holds 1,000 times its weight in water to leave skin well-hydrated.
- Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate: antioxidant that helps heal blemishes, and promotes skin renewal,
helping to even skin tone.
- Vitamin E: helps heal, hydrate and protect skin.
Hydrates oily and acne-prone skin for a healthy, vibrant complexion.
The perfect companion with
Pink Avenue Acne Skin Care.
Why so fabulous?
- Ultra-sheer moisturizer that leaves skin shine-free.
- Non-comedogenic hydration.
- Ideal for acne-prone skin, as well as post-laser / post-peel / post-microdermabrasion & skin prone to acne/milia.
How to Use
After treatment serum, apply to face and neck twice daily. Follow with SPF in the morning.
Water, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Hydrolyzed Casein, Carbomer, Chrondus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Fragrance.
PINK AVENUE CLINIC ACNE PRONE SKIN FACIALS AND PEELS
Pro Copper G Peel
Dermatologist formulated, PRO COPPER G Peel glycolic peel is the best acne peel in Toronto, ON. An amazing and highly effective peel to revive, refresh and even skin tone, and bring the "glow" back to your skin.
Perfectly safe for Fitzpatrick Skin Types 1- V .
What's your Fitzpatrick skin type? Click here to find out
This Best Acne Peel in Toronto, ON is a highly effective glycolic, copper tri-peptide peel. PRO COPPER G Peel is most effective as a series of 4 to 8 weekly
or bi-weekly treatments, depending on your skin type.
This peel can be incorporated with other treatments (micro current facial treatment) to produce the best visible improvement in skin luminosity, fine lines and superficial wrinkles, uneven skin tone and age spots, as well as acne and acne marks/scars.
Glycolic Peels - did you know?
Exfoliants such as PRO COPPER G Peel do thin the dead outermost layer of the skin, the stratum corneum. And in removing significant amounts of this dead cell layer, people who use glycolic acid products notice a new 'glow' to their skin.
This reported glow is explained by the fact that dead cells no longer cover the living cells, and so the skin surface looks more radiant. What’s more, the living epidermal cell layer will thicken over time, further restoring a more youthful appearance to the skin.
Over time, skin to which glycolic acid products are applied will also start to make new collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid. Sometimes the cosmetic improvement to the epidermal layer from use of glycolic acid products is significant within days. Dermal change - like reduction in the appearance of fine lines -- usually takes at least two weeks.
Before and After: PRO COPPER G Peels, 12 treatments once per week, plus Pink Avenue Skin Care at home.
- 70% partially buffered Glycolic Acid - breaks down the bonds between cells to allow easier exfoliation of dead skin cells, stored excess pigment and clogged pores and debris
- Copper Tri Peptides - produces a firmer skin texture and helps the skin heal faster and more dramatically after the peel
- Individual - $80.00
- Buy 6 and recieve a FREE ACNE CONTROL SYSTEM
ACNE ATTACK? STEPS TO GETTING IT UNDER CONTROL
Acne attacks can range from the mildly annoying
to disfiguring and depressing.
Don't give up as there are steps and solutions to help.
Take an inventory of everything you put on or touch your face with.The Staphylococci bacteria found in an inflamed breakout can spread causing more eruptions. That means, NO facial sponges, NO facial brushes. Think of the kitchen sink sponge! Would you rub that all over your face? Of course not! Facial cleansing sponges and cleansing brushes can harbor bacteria, pick up bacteria and move it all over. A good cleanser and your hands are far cleaner.
- Steely, shiny. pimple popping instruments (the ones with the little hole that you press down with all your might to get that %$^# breakout) NO NO NO, get rid of it.
- Avoid picking at acne with long fingernails. You can spread infection, as long nails can harbor bacteria.
- No makeup brushes to apply liquid foundation. Applying your liquid makeup with a brush (or sponge) over infected acne, then dipping it back into the bottle, then on again, then in again is a great way to load up your liquid foundation with bacteria that will be sure to keep cross infecting your skin.
- Switch to Mineral Foundations instead. Pink Ave Mineral Powders are awesome because they are very resistant to harboring bacteria. Formulated with Titanium Dioxide, Pink Ave Mineral Powders can be soothing to acne skin. When applying the mineral powder, be sure to clean your mineral brush each time.
- Sleeping beauty, change your pillow cover every night when your acne is in an eruptive state.
- Eat lean, green and balanced. Drink your water. Water is the best way to keep your body flushed and running smoothly. Properly hydrating your body will help the function of your skin. Not sure how much to drink? Check the color of your urine, it should be the color of straw or clear when you are drinking enough for your body. Darker tones of yellow is an indication you are not properly hydrated. Pretty simple, no?
- A great cleanser is your skin's best friend and is the first step in keeping your skin's PH balanced. A well formulated cleanser can give you soothing,immediate relief to acne skin. If your skin is dry and tight after cleaning or feels oily and not clean, then you have the wrong cleanser. If your skin's PH is not balanced then it will have a tough time naturally protecting and healing itself.
- UV light (suntanning) may appear to temporarily improve acne and is not a proven, safe remedy. UV rays over time will age the skin, cause photo damage (discoloration) and put you at risk for skin cancers in the future. Having your face carved up to remove cancers is not worth clearing up a few pimples temporarily.
THE TRUTH ABOUT SKIN: In the 30 years I have worked with a faces and skin, this I know to be true; I have never come across a "perfect" skin. Magazines, photos are often manipulated to create the illusion of a perfect pore-less skin. Every face has good days, and not so great days due to weather, environment, lifestyle, hormones, natural progression of aging, diet, medication, sleep or lack of etc. The key is to learn to understand what "triggers" your skin, adapt, care for it daily and try not to stress too much about it. Stand 2 feet back from a mirror, that is what the world sees. If your acne is severe and cystic, consult with you doctor. Medical intervention maybe required along with the suggestions above.
Pink Avenue Aesthetics
All rights reserved. Copyright 2020